My nine-year-old daughter just put me through an interview. She asked questions about my favorite movies and favorite foods. I was delighted to answer every question. Her curiosity shows off her brilliant mind.
I only knew my mom for ten years. Without a doubt, I know what I would ask her today.
Mom, here are five questions I will ask you in an interview:
- Besides being a teacher, what else did you want to be?
- Did you want to be a mom?
- How was my birth, really?
- What were you trying to tell me on the day you died?
- How am I doing as a mom for your grandchildren?
I know it will be many years before I can hear your answers. I feel like I know some of them already based on how much you love me.
What would you ask your loved one in an interview? Ask them anything.