I look at the calendar, it shocks me that next week my darling older daughter will start her second year in pre-school. It has been a mild summer filled with many lessons and milestones.
1. It was brave of me to thing I can work-at-home with my two young daughters.
2.My three-year-old (almost 4) loves chocolate now and real life trains.
3. My 22 month old got her big girl bed and started to feed herself breakfast all in one day. For the girl who crawled at 13 months this leap is huge. She just needed to do it on her time.
4. Date nights with hubby is now on the couch watching a half of a movie before we fall asleep. Something cozy about being in your pjs at 9pm while the sun is still out.
5. Twitter remains rocking. the prizes and jobs that I have earned from Twitter keeps me still working from home ( as hard as that is.)
6.I guess I do not need an iPad.
7.Printed books still are necessary. Easy to take with me to the water parks and backyard.
8. By keeping writing about how I miss my mom makes me more present for my girls.
9. Typos will happen and grammar will be hit and miss. It is okay. I am not a professor.
I watch my young girls hoping to freeze frame this moment. The fall comes pre-school, both daughters birthdays, Halloween and Christmas.
Being a parent keeps taking me on a wild ride. Every day is school day for this mom.
What was your favorite moment this summer?