What I am most thankful for:
1. My healthy household who surprises me everyday.
2. My sister who faces each medical test with courage.
3. My online friends through The Momoir Project, The Yummy Mummy club, Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
4. Reaching my 37th birthday since my mom only got 38.
5. Going a whole day on my birthday not changing a diaper.
6 thoughts on “Thanksgiving and my Birthday”
Happy Thanksgiving Danielle!
Happy Gobble Day to you 3!
Happy Thanksgiving – and happy belated birthday, too!
Thank you and happy gobble day to you!
What wonderful things to be thankful for.
And how neat is it to have so many friends from this online stuff? I totally appreciate that one!
It is good too read your website again!, i see some interesting updates here..