1. My healthy children. They continue to exhaust me and amaze me in one breath.
2. My long marriage. 18 years and going strong to my best friend.
3. My Kobo. I can travel anywhere through the day. One of my favorite places to read is the car when the kids are napping in their car seats.
4. My writing. Through the long, emotional year, my writing still keeps me grounded.
5. Twitter. Facebook has re-connected me with old friends. Twitter makes new ones. Twitter has been so kind to me through all day and night.
6. Anyone who has donated time and/or money to finding a cure for cancer. You may save my sister.
What are you thankful for this season?