For the lighter side, here are some fun facts about me. Please feel free to leave a fun fact about yourself.
1. As a kid I loved margarine and ketchup on saltine crackers.
2. I still have a crush on Bryan Adams. My kids know all his songs.
3. Leftover from pregnancies, I can’t eat raw tomatoes.
4. I have over 100 purses/wallets/tote bags. (no idea on exact number.)
5. Six years ago I never thought I would be living in Surburbia. I never thought I would not miss the big city. 🙂
6. The books I read over and over again are: Tara Road by Maeve Binchy and Fall On Your Knees by Ann-Marie MacDonald.
7. My favorite dish to cook is take-out! I would rather play with the kids.
Ok. Now your turn….
One thought on “Fun Friday Facts”
Just where is the facebook like link ?