So many reasons to not post today. Yet, its my wonderful daughters that motivate me to write. This birthday is a hard one. I turn 38. My mom never saw 39. Since today is thanksgiving I am going to list what I am thankful for:
1. I am thankful for my husband of almost 19 years. He has been my best friend since 1990.
2. I am thankful for our two miracle daughters. I never thought I wanted to be a mom until I met them.
3. I am thankful that medicine has improved in the cancer fight. My younger sister is proof of that.
4. I am thankful to be in a Social Media age. I adore those I have met through Twitter and other channels.
5. I am thankful that I am still here.
Thank you for reading.
What are you most thankful for?